As more than 90% of the workforce is working remotely due to the pandemic, cybercriminals are taking advantage of this disruption, leaving CEO’s and managers unprepared to support a remote workforce securely. MIS Alliance is partnering with H & K Insurance, a leading expert in cyber liability insurance in Greater Boston, to arm you with what you need to know.
This dynamic, no-cost webinar will provide business leaders with today’s security risks and solutions so you can become educated and empowered on these risks before they become an issue. A Zoom link will be sent upon registration.
- Key steps to protect your remote workforce now and into the foreseeable future
- The reliability of VPN’s and new solutions
- Data breach IQ—is my business vulnerable?
- Cloud security and digital transformation
- Cyber liability insurance—what is it and does my business need it?
*As a thank you for joining this informative and empowering webinar, MIS Alliance is offering all MVCC attendees a 30% discount on a Security and Vulnerability Assessment of your network. Sign up here for this special offer by 4/30/21.